Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Grade Reports

Well, Finals went much better than I expected, and I ended up with an A and an A- in both of my classes. Now on to all the paperwork to get work to pay for the courses. (You need a minimum of a B for reimbursement) My first final was way easier than I expected, and other than having to deal with some registration issues at the testing center (they didn't have my student id, so the test wouldn't load), I breezed through that final in less than 15 minutes. Way easier than I expected. My second final was an essay one, and it took me a little over an hour to complete. When I walked out of there, I felt like I was so dead because the questions were on things I hadn't studied as much. Out of 7 questions, I knew I got about 3.5 right. I completely blanked on one, and had absolutely no clue on another. I guess I came up with good enough answers as I ended up getting 38/40 on this final. go figure. The prof said he was curving the test, so I guess that's my curved score. I don't really know my raw score.

No comments: