Monday, December 10, 2007

The past 6 months

I realize it has been a while since I posted last. I've started many posts, but never one I wanted to be my first post back into blogging again. Where do we begin? look at all we accomplished? Repainted house, installed sprinklers in backyard, started landscaping backyard, redid baby's room (pictures later) and lots of travel. In fact, I travelled over 50,000 miles this year to make Premier Executive status in the mileage plus program. We'll see what next year brings with the new baby and all.

After Thanksgiving, I took a trip to Colorado Springs and Albuquerque. Travelling is nice in that I can see some of our old friends that have moved around the world. I saw Keri and Calvin in Co. We saw Dave and Cherilyn in Hawaii in October, and I hope to briefly stop in Phoenix soon to see all those who have moved there. Last week, I spent the whole week in a class cramming for my CISSP certification exam (it's a security certification) which I hope to take this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Out of curiosity, I just looked this up: The Earth has a circumference of about 24,900 miles. You flew around the world twice this year!

Oh, my god, your nerdiness is contagious! Get it off! Get it off!

Jen said...

Or you could just move here with the rest of us! :D