Sunday, February 20, 2005

The time machine

So I finally found some time tonight to play computer games. It's been at least a month since the last time I was able to sit down and play for a little while. I finally installed Half Life 2 on my computer and got past the first level. I played it before on Jeff's computer, but the box has been sitting on my desk for several weeks now waiting for me to install and play. Hopefully I'll find some time soon to play some online action as well. Halo2 and my XBox have been collecting dust for the past month as well.

It all comes down to I have too much to do right now. I'm working full time - I actually put in about 94 hours over the past two weeks. I'm teaching 2 classes at Biola. I'm also taking 2 classes for my masters program in information security. By the time I spend some quality time with Amanda and do my chores around the house, that leaves zero time left for fun like video games. I'm also trying to get a website off the ground and have found no time to work on it. Oh well...someday.

No comments: