Wednesday, March 02, 2005

And they're still rising

Gas today was at $2.19 and word is 'still rising'. When is it ever going to stop? Is anyone else as PO'd about this as I am? When can we return to the good old days. I remember one occasion when gas reached 88 cents a gallon while I was at Biola - an entire trip to northern california and back for $22. Then I was whining and screaming when it hit $1.60. Now the oil companies are just pocketing the increases. And to think that the forcasts are for $2.50+ this summer...

On a better note, Amanda and I are going to be enjoying a nice vacation in Napa next week. I get to enjoy my birthday and a week off of work at the same time. Can you believe that I'm really going to be 27 next week? Geez...I really am an old fart. Well, Amanda's grandma has given us several bed and breakfast gift certificates as gifts in the past. We're finally using them, and this is going to be a wonderful vacation.

Also I hear good news on Amanda job front, but I'll leave her to tell all.

Well, I'm off to study now and then work out. Operating Systems here I come.

No comments: