Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Job News!

So I interviewed for a System Security Engineer position yesterday with Northrop. In this position, I would be working with the system designers and developers for military satellite programs. This is very exciting and would be down the information security career path were I am headed with my education. My office would basically move across the street from where it is now onto LA AFB.

The interview went very well, and I received a call from the HR dept from that business unit just a few minutes ago to start all the paperwork for the internal transfer process. So it really sounds like they want to hire me and would extend me an offer. If all goes well, I could start there as early as the 28th of November or the 5th of December. This is very exciting!

1 comment:

Jen said...

WAHOO!!! Congratulations!!!
-jen